Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Rainbow Plaid

Plaid Shirt: Old Navy // Puffer Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar) // Jeans: Loft // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot (a Girl Meets Bow favorite!) // Tote: Kate Spade (sold out, similar & on sale!) // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday and welcome back from the holiday weekend! I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Holiday & Merry Christmas! It's been so nice to be home with my family, relaxing and taking a break from the hustle and bustle of life, but I head back to St. Petersburg today & work tomorrow so reality is coming back fast and furious!

I wanted to share an easy outfit and staple in my winter wardrobe- the plaid shirt + excursion vest combination. I love easy looks that allow me to throw them on and run out the door- and this is exactly that! Colorful plaid shirts allow me to break up those winter blues and a colorful excursion vest is my #1 mix-and-match item! Pair them together and you seriously cannot go wrong :)








Plaid Shirt: Old Navy // Puffer Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar) // Jeans: Loft // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boot (a Girl Meets Bow favorite!) // Tote: Kate Spade (sold out, similar & on sale!) // Apple Watch // Bangle: Kate Spade

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great start to your week! 


9 comments

  1. Super cute look girl & perfect for those Florida winters!! I love the plaid & the color of the vest!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect outfit for cooler days! Loving the plaid with the puffer vest! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, colorful outfit! I'm convinced that you can add color to ANY season or any outfit - you've got the skill :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great cute and casual look! I am so glad that you had a good holiday!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a cute vest with the flannel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a fun and new version of plaid! I'm glad you had a good holiday!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you styled this plaid with a pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors of the plaid blouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! Appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)