Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: The Life of the Party!

Can I get a whoop whoop for Friday?? Man oh man I'm glad to see your pretty face weekend :) What better way to celebrate this wonderful day than a brand new gift guide- this one for the "life of the party!"

We all have those friends (maybe you are the friend), you know the ones... when they are hosting they always have THE cutest set-up, perfectly prepared, and they make party planning look like a breeze! When they are in attendance at you party, they work the room, start the dance floor, and keep the champagne flowing! So, today's gift guide is in celebration of these party people and is full of my favorite gifts for the most fun ladies or gents you know! (PS- Since I'm not planning a man-specific guide this year, you can view some amazing curated gifts for your favorite fella here :) )


{SHOP THE POST}



ONE | Mimosa Recipe Glasses $35
What lady doesn't love to pop the bubbly and make mimosas? These would be perfect for your gal pal who loves to host brunch! PS- Santa I would love these!!

TWO | Set of 4 Cocktail Recipe Glasses $21
These are so much fun for the friends who always invite you over for drinks after work. With the recipe right on the glass it takes the guesswork out of your cocktail making (and gets you to the toasting faster!) Plus, four glasses for under $25 is a bargain!

THREE | Rowboat Salad Serving Dish $65
Have a friend who loves the water? This would be such a fun and kitschy gift for them- and will get you dreaming of summer days on the lake!

FOUR | Baseball Bat Bottle Openers $115-135
I know that these are a wee bit on the pricey side for bottle openers, but for the sports fan in your life these are truly one of a kind! Each piece is made from baseball bats used in the MLB and swung by major league players- so cool! If you want more awesome gifts for the guys in your life, be sure to check them out here.

Oh my goodness y'alls how fun is this gift?! I feel like whiskey is the next "big thing" because so many of my friends are starting to go whiskey tasting and I'm seeing them pop up all over town. Now you can bring the whiskey tasting home! Note: You'll need to order this by 12/9 to ensure holiday delivery!

SIX | Red Wine Stain Remover $8
Because sometimes when your dancing with wine in hand... spills happen! (I blame you "Get Low")! PS- this is a great stocking stuffer idea too!

SEVEN | Bottle Opener Beer Glass $11.99
Opening beer bottles can be hard (and I have NO strength!) so this is such a fun gift for any beer lover in your life! Note: It has a built in for both twist tops and pop top bottles.

EIGHT | Neighborhood Coasters $36
Know someone who loves to travel and host? This is a way to celebrate both the loves of their lives! How fun are these coasters etched with popular neighborhood maps? It's the perfect way to relive memories every time they are used!

NINE | Bottle Top Wall Decor $35
Many of the men I know love to collect beer bottle caps (why is that?!) So rather than having them junk up a drawer, this wall decor makes a much prettier display! He'll be sure to display it proudly in the man cave :)

TEN | Carry On Champagne Cocktail Kit $24
The perfect find for the jetsetter: let's be real, bringing on travel-sized champagne makes any flight way more fun!!

ELEVEN | Set of 4 Wine Bar Soaps $28
I can only imagine how good this smells! I mean wine already smells amazing in the bottle, so to capture that in a soap- YUM! #Don'tDrinkIt

View my previous gift guides here:

The Best Personalized Gifts

Gifts for the College Girl

Gifts Under $25

Have an awesome weekend y'all! I'm hoping to get some major christmas shopping crossed off my list! (I shopped like a fool on Black Friday, but unfortunately I gifted myself more than others- oops!) Time to put my Santa hat on :)

*This post was sponsored by Uncommon Goods, but all opinions and ideas are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Girl Meets Bow!*


4 comments

  1. I "try" really hard to have cute setups and we are actually hosting a NYE party this year - so this is great for ideas and inspo!! Hope you have a great weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this stuff! I definitely need to stock up on those carry on cocktail kits for when I travel! Such a smart idea! Happy Friday! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun ideas! I love those mimosa champagne glasses!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those glasses are so cute! I got the carry on kit for my hubby last year and he loved it. I didn't know that they had a champagne one too! I m gonna need that asap!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)