Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressed Up Denim for the Holidays

Top: Loft (sold out, almost exact here) // Denim: Loft // Wedges: c/o Oka-B (updated pair) // Necklace: Ranjana Kahn (option here) // Clutch: Old Navy (similar)

With the holidays here, the party invitations have started rolling in and this girl definitely needs to keep her wardrobe budget in check! So one thing I love doing is remixing my classics (like my trusty pair of darkwash denim) with a dressy top and glamorous necklace for extra jazz! One thing I can't pop fizz clink without? My Oka-B wedges! When I'm milling around, sipping on champs and chatting with the neighbors, the last thing I want is my feet to ache! Especially when the tunes get rocking and I'm ready to dance :) I can personally vouch that this outfit will last as long as you can!









Top: Loft (sold out, almost exact here) // Denim: Loft // Wedges: c/o Oka-B (updated pair) // Necklace: Ranjana Kahn (option here) // Clutch: Old Navy (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Cheers to a wonderful holiday season y'all!


3 comments

  1. Love your statement necklace!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is so pretty and I love the back of this top!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)