Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Piece: Two Ways {All For Color Pink Poncho}

Casual Look: Pink Check Poncho: All for Color (under $25!) // White Tee: J. Crew // Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick // Booties: Vince Camuto Peera Bootie // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne // Apple Watch

Dressed-Up Look: Pink Check Poncho: All for Color (under $25!) // Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar fit) // Booties: Vince Camuto Felishan // Apple Watch // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar)

There is nothing I love more than finding new ways to remix my own closet. Since we get so few cold days here in Florida, when I received my All for Color Poncho, I knew I wanted to find as many ways to wear it as possible before the weather warmed up again! (PS- Because the gals at All for Color are such dolls they are offering my readers 20% order over $50 with code "GIRLMEETSBOW"!)

Keep reading after the break for more on how I "mixed and matched" to create two distinct looks with one fabulous piece!

{KEEP IT CASUAL}
Jeans and a tee are such a classic weekend combination, so to make them stand out I layered my pink poncho on top! I mean, there's no way to hide in a crowd where you're wearing something this bright! What I love is that this cozy layer adds so much interest to my base layers, and makes a perfect outfit for brunching and Christmas shopping (is anyone else SOOOO behind?!) 







Casual Look: Pink Check Poncho: All for Color (under $25!) // White Tee: J. Crew // Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick // Booties: Vince Camuto Peera Bootie // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne // Apple Watch

{DRESS IT UP}
Dressing my poncho up was a really fun challenge for me! Since there is already some navy blue weaved into the pattern, pairing it with blue made total sense. Once I knew my color scheme I decided to show how you can add shape and dimension by belting a shawl- it gives it a totally different look! Throw on your sassiest booties and you're ready for date night!








Dressed-Up Look: Pink Check Poncho: All for Color (under $25!) // Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar fit) // Booties: Vince Camuto Felishan // Apple Watch // Belt: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


SO, which way is your favorite to wear? Tell me below! :) Oh, and don't forget you can get 20% off purchases over $50 at All for Color with code "GIRLMEETSBOW" !!


5 comments

  1. Can I please have that poncho - loving the colors girl!! My office is freezing so I'm always wrapped in something and I'd love for it to be cute like that LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this poncho are so fun! I love the two different ways that you styled it here.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun poncho and I love how you dressed it up and down! Absolutely gorgeous girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous both ways! And I love the location! Christmas wreaths always make for a festive post! :)
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)