Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Nice and Neutral

Tee: Gap (almost exact) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar on sale) // Necklace: gifted Kture Accessories // Booties: Target 

Happy Thursday y'all! This week has been hurtling by at the speed of light and I'm barely keeping up! I'm also a little stressed out at how being I am on Christmas shopping (and how there are only like 10 days left to get it all done)! Anyone else feel me?!

On a few occasions lately I've found myself reaching for a natural palate (totally out of character, I know!) and this outfit is the result of one of those brainstorming sessions. I think maybe my white and creams have something to do with me wishing there was a hint of snow on the ground down here... it's currently 80 with no sign of a cool down! So what do you do when your heart says "dress me in layers" and your head says "No silly, it's swimsuit weather?!" You reach for light layers like these! #Compromise 

I also have to take a minute and mention my gorgeous necklace from KTure Accessories. My sweet friend Katy started this amazing jewelry collection and a few months ago gifted me one of them as a thank you for an event we worked on. I instantly went gaga for it and still get so many compliments every time I wear it! If you're looking for something unique, be sure to check out her gorgeous shop









Tee: Gap (almost exact) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Vest: Old Navy (sold out, similar on sale) // Necklace: gifted Kture Accessories // Booties: Target 

{SHOP THE POST}


So glad tomorrow is Friday- I need a weekend so bad! :) See you here tomorrow with something bright and colorful... XO


3 comments

  1. Cute! I don't wear neutrals much either, but this outfit is changing my mind :) And what a fun necklace your friend made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great neutral outfit!!! I love the vest and skirt together. How fun that your friend made your necklace.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is darling! I love how simple & understated it it - perfect for January too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)