Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For the Caffeine Queen

With as busy as the speed of life is these days, I pretty much wouldn't survive with out my two morning cups of coffee (and sometimes an afternoon cup too)! I'm sure you can think of one or two or heck, twenty(!) ladies in your life who are also "caffeine queens!" And just like anything else, drinking coffee is SO much better when it's coming out of a cute mug :) So today's gift guide is all about the lady who loves a strong cup of joe!


{SHOP THE POST}





10 comments

  1. Love all these cute cups. Because glitter is totally a color!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute theme for a gift guide, Gentry! I'm a sucker for cute mugs, even though I have the full set of 12 that match my dishes as well.
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these ideas! Mugs are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the yellow Keurig --omg--you h=make the cutest graphics-totally, pinned this!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gift ideas. I'm a true caffeine queen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the pink and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cute mugs - especially for work where it seems like my desk is occupied by liquids LOL!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't survive without my morning coffee either! How cute is that yellow Keurig! And I need all those gold mugs - so pretty <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a coffee person ( I grew up on hot tea) but I have a lot of friends who would love any of these gifts. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute gift guide! My sister is a caffeine junkie and would love so many of these things!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)