Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Boho Blues & The Cutest Dress Under $20!

Dress: c/o Make Me Chic // Booties: Target

"Boho" is normally the farthest thing from the description of my style, but sometimes it's fun to push your own limits & style boundaries- that's where the fun can be! Let's take this breezy dress for example, shall we? I went totally gaga for the tassel details (so cute!), but something about the muted floral print and the easy & forgiving shape said "perfect for the holidays." I really wanted to play up the boho vibes so I paired it with my go-to booties and voila! New style achieved :)

What molds have y'all broken recently?









Dress: c/o Make Me Chic // Booties: Target

Well I'm off to Atlanta- as you're reading this I'm probably in the air... my flight was at 7:00am!! (So a 3:00am wakeup call!) I'm got 20 floors of showrooms to cover in one day and then I'm home by 9:00 tonight- Crazy!! Wish me luck :)


5 comments

  1. Love this boho look on you! You look fabulous and how fun are those tassels?
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely rock the boho look! It sounds like you have an insanely busy day today - bet you'll sleep super well tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I am obsessed with the tassels! Hope your day goes great and you aren't too exhausted when you get home tonight! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SHOCKED that dress is under $20! Such a cute find!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is such a great find! I also LOVE how that porch is styled. Super super cute!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)