Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas y'all!! This truly is the most wonderful and special time of the year and I'm trying my best to soak it in. From parties and dinners with family and friends, to Christmas Eve service and time spent thanking the Lord for the gift of his son, there is so much to celebrate and so much to be thankful for! 

I hope that each and every one of y'all has the most wonderful celebration and feels the goodness, hope, and grace of the Lord this holiday season! 

I'm taking a long weekend to enjoy my family and friends, so I'll be back here next week wrapping up the year. Until then it Christmas cookies and spiced wine for the win :) 

Sending all my love and Christmas cheer from sunny Florida,
Gentry


5 comments

  1. Love this, Gentry! Remembering the true reason for the season is so important and I actually get goosebumps when I stop for a moment and think about how blessed I am. Merry Christmas!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! We ended up in Orlando due to a flight mishap and couldn't believe how warm it was! Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)