Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Hottest Top of the Season

Top: J. Crew (still available via Nordstrom) // Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick // Booties: Vince Camuto (almost exact) // Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, very similar) // Apple Watch

So, like most things in my closet, this top totally has a story behind it. In early December I was starting my Christmas shopping and (of course) wandered into J. Crew. The second I walked in I spotted my favorite sales associate wearing this AMAZING hot pink buffalo check top! Y'all know I am drawn to color like a moth to a flame, so I ran over as quick as I could and asked if she could please make my day and tell me this was coming to the store soon?? One better, she said it was in the back waiting to be put out Monday and went and snagged one for me in my size. It's no surprise I was smitten from the moment I saw it! In the midst of all the dark and neutral colors this season, this top simply makes me happy- and sometimes that's just what you need!










Top: J. Crew (still available via Nordstrom) // Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick // Booties: Vince Camuto (almost exact) // Clutch: Sophie & Trey (old, very similar) // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}

I'm headed home for the Holidays today and I'm so excited to decorate our Christmas tree & see my friends and family! I've got lots of fun plans so make sure your following along on Instagram (i'm a huge fan of Instastories and have been updating it a lot more often)! If you're traveling today too- stay safe, it's busy out there!


4 comments

  1. Saw this top in the j. crew by my office and it caught my eye too. It's adorable on you!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink in this top is so fun!! Love it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've found my two faves--pink & buffalo plaid!
    S'Cute!
    Merry Christmas,
    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - that top! I'd be drawn to it like a moth to a flame as well. GORGEOUS! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)