Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture

(If you know the original source let me know!)


I don't know what it is about this time of the year, but I just feel a little burned out lately. Between work stressors being more intense than usual, running around like a crazy person trying to get my Christmas shopping done (and spending WAY too much doing so) & keeping up with the busiest season on the blog- well suffice it to say it's a lot! I was feeling really burned out on Friday night (when I decided to stay in and write this post) when I realized the simple truth... I haven't been spending enough time with Jesus.

Yes y'all, the root of my issues is so simple it's almost laughable, and yet it took me completely feeling at my end to realize what I really need is more of Him to focus me and restore my energy. This life is so sweet and I don't want to waste a minute being burned out and too tired to love every minute of it! So this week I am making a commitment to myself, and to the Lord, to put him 1st and let everything else fall to the wayside so that I can build my foundation on the only thing that matters... HIM.


3 comments

  1. Great Sunday inspo! Love it!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite verses! It has given me strength in the darkest of times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- what a great reminder that we are not meant to do this alone!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)