Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Another Day, Another Holiday Party

Top: Loft (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft // Boots: Lucky Ritten Boots (color is "brindle suede") // Clutch: Marley Lilly (sold out, similar) // Necklace: Moon and Lola "G" Charm & Moon and Lola Pearl Charm

We may only be five (!!!) days from Christmas, but that doesn't mean my social calendar has gotten any less busy! In fact, I have drinks with a friend from Charlotte tonight, lunch & gift exchange with my bestie on Thursday, and a cocktail & gift exchange night with my high school besties Friday- not to mention Christmas Eve and Christmas day! Whew! My wardrobe has been working overtime to make sure I'm dressed for all these fun and festive occasions. 

This season I've been loving understated looks that can be multi-purposed after the rush of holiday parties is through. I actually wore this top to work last week with cuffed dark denim and nude wedges and it was a hit at the office :) Love that this is a season-less look! 










Top: Loft (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft // Boots: Lucky Ritten Boots (color is "brindle suede") // Clutch: Marley Lilly (sold out, similar) // Necklace: Moon and Lola "G" Charm & Moon and Lola Pearl Charm

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome day y'all! I'm so glad that tomorrow is my Friday :) And tonight I'm grabbing dinner with a dear friend at one of my favorite spots- follow along on InstaStories and join the fun!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Link-Up

6 comments

  1. Great look! Your monogrammed bag is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute holiday look. Sounds like your calendar is packed this week, super fun!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like the calendars just get busier by the day! I'm looking forward to some sleep next week. Another great outfit and a great backdrop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this top!! The green looks beautiful with your taupe boots. Amazing clutch too! Great look.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfully busy time of year, and I love it all! This outfit is perfection, and loving that clutch <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty top! It sounds like you have been having a lot of holiday fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)