Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cranberry Florals + The Best Sales This Week!

Top: Loft (sold out, similar style here and here- 50% off with code "TREATS") // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer // Boots: Lucky Brand (can also buy them here) // Clutch: Nordstrom // Tassel Necklace: HSN (similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Well y'all, it's back to the 9-to-5 today! I've so enjoyed my time off, but this girl's got bills to pay so back to work I go :) I'm not going to lie though, I'm still binge-watching Hallmark Christmas movies, because it's still appropriate, right?! ha!

When I think about pieces that I truly love in my closet, my Lilly Pulitzer travel pants always come to mind! I actually bought a back-up pair for my black ones because I love them that much! They a comfy & instantly suck you in- two qualities I appreciate in my clothes. Paired with a tunic shirt that packs a punch, this look is a nod to the current casual state of my office :)







Top: Loft (sold out, similar style here and here- 50% off with code "TREATS") // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer // Boots: Lucky Brand (can also buy them here) // Clutch: Nordstrom // Tassel Necklace: HSN (similar) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Now on to another (and maybe one of my favorite topics)- SALES! There are some seriously amazing sales happening in the Christmas after-glow... and lucky us we get to take advantage!! If there is anything Santa forgot to bring you, now is the perfect time to scoop it up with that Christmas cash burning a hole in your pocket ;)

J. Crew- Extra 50% off sale styles with code "THEBEST". I scooped up two of these cute pave necklaces (which end up under $13 each) that would be so fun for layering with sweaters this winter season!

----------

J. Crew Factory- Extra 40% off clearance prices with code "SHOPCREW". You can now grab my go-to daily skirt for a song, these metallic flats bring the party into any room, & yes I grabbed these lady-like lace pants in both colors because #sale!

----------

LOFT- 50% off everything with code "TREATS" I'm totally crushing on this girly lilac sweater, I think this peplum floral top would be perfect for the office, &  the perfect way to ring in 2017 would definitely involve this fun polka-dot skirt!

----------

Nordstrom- The Half-Yearly Sale is here!! There are seriously so many fabulous finds that it would take days to cover them all... but here are a few of my highlights!
** My very favorite layering tunic is on sale for under $30 & back in the best pink color... ever!
** I love the simple details in this twist-front tunic- it keeps it interesting & yet is still perfect for running your Saturday errands! (under $31)
** Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean you have to put away the plaid- keep the festivities going with this precious pullover.
** The perfect party dress for all the celebrating you'll be doing in 2017!
** My favorite flat booties- I've been wearing these non-stop since I got them! 

----------

ShopBop- Extra 25% off sale items with code "TREATYOURSELF" I just want to curl up in this comfy, cozy cardigan, but then again I'm dying to style this darling peplum blouse (under $35!) & party all night in this sassy frock that's 75% off!

----------

Vineyard Vines- Extra 40% off Outerwear & Sweaters and 30% off all other sale styles with code "WHALE2016" I just got my first Shep Pullover for Christmas and now I'm pretty sure an obsession has started... scoop up this adorable patchwork one on sale here!

{SHOP THE SALES}

Whew!! This has been a whole lot of fun for a Wednesday! :) See 'ya tomorrow love bugs!


4 comments

  1. I got this shirt too and it's one of my favorites! I like it with your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this shirt! The color is so pretty and I love the floral pattern! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gentry, this color looks amazing on you! The cranberry color suits you to a tee, and you should definitely wear it more often. There are so many good sales, and I have been so good at avoiding them, but I may have to check out the J. Crew pone today.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute in cranberry & OMG-your first VV pullover-that's exciting!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)