Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: Gifts that Sparkle



Oh happy day y'all, we're about to talk about one of my favorite things : jewelry! As I've shared with y'all before, in my "day job" I'm a jewelry buyer for a large retail company, so as you can imagine I believe in the power of sparkle and how one necklace (or earring, or bracelet) can change your whole look!

Now normally I pick up new baubles all on my own, but the holiday season is also the perfect time to give a gift of that will make your bestie, mom, sister, and friends shine! I'm sharing a few of my go-to pieces today: classic pearls, my monogrammed necklace, shimmering hoops, & a gemstone ring. All of these are on heavy rotation in my wardrobe but also make a perfect gift to give. Scroll to the bottom of this post to see my round-up of the best jewelry pieces to give (and receive)! :)





Something else I've learned in the past 5 years in the jewelry industry is just how precious our favorite jewelry is- because they often come with stories and precious memories. If you decide to give a gift of sparkle this holiday season, now is the time to think about protection through Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, because accidents can happen no matter how careful we are with our jewelry- that's why there is jewelry insurance. 

I recently lost one of my favorite layering necklaces, and it made me realize just how important insurance is to protection those pieces we love dearly. You can gift with peace of mind because Jewelers Mutual has been exclusively insuring jewelry for more than 100 years and offers repair or replacement coverage that includes worldwide travel protection for all types of jewelry an watches. Coverage includes loss, theft, damage, and mysterious disappearance (unexplained loss). Y'all that makes me feel so much safer- especially with all the trips I have booked already in 2017!





Now that you've seen a few of my go-to pieces, here's some gifts that I believe every woman needs in her jewelry wardrobe! Gift them to your bestie (or yourself) or send this to your hubby and tell him this is your wish list! Trust me, you can't go wrong with any of these :)



Don't forget to enter the Season to Sparkle Sweepstakes for your chance to win $1000 in jewelry! What a gift this holiday season (but hurry- the contest closes 12/15)!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

37 comments

  1. So many cute pieces! You can never go wrong with a KS necklace for any outfit and loving that colorful tassel necklace! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty jewelry and made blouse! Insuring your jewelry is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful peplum top. Love the lace detail!

    Xo Makayla
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with jewelry as a gift! I can never have enough sparkle!

    Maggie
    www.polishedclosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top! My jewelry could really use a refresh. I think I'm stuck in a basics rut! I love your ring and all your picks for gifts!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely re-wear my favorite pieces a little too often, so it's nice to pick up some fun new pieces to switch it up :)

      Delete
  6. Love this top on you!!! It's the perfect backdrop for showcasing your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty jewels! And love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of those jewels and what an amazing giveaway too!

    xo,
    Brooke || www.kbstyled.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty...jewelry is always a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace details on your top! It's gorg!


    Mindy II www.amixofmin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your jewelry and your top is so cute!

    xo Brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a jewelry lover too, so this post is right up my alley! I love all of these pieces!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that top and those jewels are SOOOO good! I'm a bauble loving gal myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute picks! I can't get enough of pretty little jewelry goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kendra Scott pieces are always a good idea! And I love your lace top!

    xo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all these pieces!!! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is so important to insure your treasured pieces! Gotta protect them the best you can!
    - Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many pretty pieces. I badly need new jewelry!

    www.MelissaTakesFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This peplum top is just incredible!!

    Jenna from www.visionsofvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never thought about jewelry insurance before! Seems like a no-brainer for fine jewelry!

    xo Lacey
    http://www.myboringcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this post!!! I have never thought to ensure my jewelry! I think its a brilliant idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jewelry is such a good gift! Insurance is a must for those precious pieces!

    xo!
    Shelby
    www.glitterandgingham.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so cute! We have all of our jewelry insured and I'm so glad we do. <3
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't get enough jewelry!! Perfect gifts for the holidays! I need this pink tassel ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the ring and earrings. So beautiful!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful jewelry! I am so obsessed with your cute peplum! I love the lace detailing!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty, I bet you get to come across some great pieces in your line of work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love these photos! And that Kendra Scott necklace in the gift guide is gorgeous!

    xo Rachel - To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving all the bling girl! I def need to check some out!

    xoxo
    Sarah Lindner
    www.thehouseofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That top is just gorgeous! Perfect for the holidays!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great gift idea! Perfect babe!

    ReplyDelete
  32. loving that top on you, and such great gift ideas !!

    xo Emily
    www.thehipsuburban.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love a good sparkly gift!!

    xo, L
    livingincolorblog.com
    @livingincolorblog on IG

    ReplyDelete
  34. You can't go wrong with a monogram! That's for sure! Perfect holiday look!

    xx,

    Lacey
    www.theglittergospelblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)