Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For the Dogs (& Their Mamas)!

Happy Sunday friends!! I'm so excited to be popping in today with what might be my favorite gift guide yet! As y'all know I adore being a dog mama to a precious and mischievous hound dog, and I know lots of y'all love your four-legged friends too, so today's gift guide is for us! I'm sharing pieces that both pups and their favorite humans would love :) 


{SHOP THE POST}




Also, if your tech needs some fun Christmas updating, you can download my current dog-approved phone background here: Evelyn Henson Holiday Wallpaper.


PS- Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my giveaway for a pair of Oka-B shoes! You can enter for your chance to win on this blog post :) Good Luck!

Enjoy the last day of the weekend! I can't wait to share some super-fun content with y'all this week!


1 comment

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)