Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: My Wishlist! + This and That

I know I've been saying this for several weeks now, but I cannot believe that Christmas is this week! Major freak-out going on over here! I (finally) finished my shopping this week, but in case you're still finishing up or shopping for a special gal in your life I thought it would be fun to share my wish list today! 

I was more challenged this year, than any other year, to come up with ideas for myself. I don't know about y'all, but I feel like I really do have everything I "need" and even my "wants" are quite minimal! I know that this is a BIG blessing to feel this way, but it made it really hard when my friends and family were asking for lots of ideas! However, I did find some fun ideas to put together my Christmas list :) #TwistMyArm



{SHOP THE POST}


PS- Scroll to the end of this post for some fun "personal" pics from this weekend's Christmas fun! :)

Now on to some weekend fun! To get in the Christmas spirit, me and my Junior League gal pals went on an "Ugly Sweater" Pedal pub this weekend- it was my first one and was SO much fun! Although y'all all that peddling is quite the workout! ha. I was pretty obsessed with my light-up accessories (you can grab my bow here and my christmas lights necklace here)- Amazon Prime for the win! :) I needed to give my look a little "umph" and found these pieces last week & they ended up being perfect! It was 80 on Saturday so I couldn't have made it through in an actual sweater #ThanksFlorida


I also wanted to share this fun fitting room snap with you... Since it is so insanely HOT here right now, I guess I will just start stocking up for summer! I found the cutest romper at Nordstrom Rack and get this y'all - it was on sale for $7!! You better believe I scooped up both colors ;) 


This week is sure to be a busy one! Only three days of work before I head home (oh, and a mountain of wrapping to do)! Let's do this y'all!

7 comments

  1. Ok a $7 romper, yes to both colors, of course! looks like you had a great weekend and how cute are your picks! I love the seahorse nightgown.
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm $7 for that romper?!!? I looked at it at Nordstrom earlier this summer and debated getting it - and of course regret not getting it! Looks so cute on you! Love your Ugly Sweater Pedal Crawl and all of your attire :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way this year while creating a wish list, but we all need that two toned clutch and those stemless glasses are darling <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get everything on your list and more girl!! Happy x-mas week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the Lilly - love! I just sent those slippers in an email to Derek last minute last week - hoping they show up for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gifts are great ideas! I struggled to put together a list, too. Now that I finally have a big girl job I just treat myself, ha!

    XO Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)