Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Dress Two Ways- Look #1 (Work)


Y'all know I am ALL about a versatile look, and finding pieces that can easily transition from work to weekend is what I am constantly striving to do (aint nobody got the time or budget for two separate wardrobes- except maybe Lisa Vanderpump!) 

So over the next two Tuesdays, I'm going to share how I styled this darling Cece Cynthia Steffe dress for both the office and errands. Today were starting with my work look- let the fun begin :)

With the weather warming up, I live in (and for) my dresses because they are as easy as can be- you throw on one piece and you are all but done getting dressed! I recently picked up these Sam Edelman lace up sandals and I can already tell they are going to be one of my most-worn spring shoes since they seriously match everything! Pairing them with this dress "upped the ante" of this look and makes it office-appropriate. Toss on a fun statement necklace and you are ready for a day of wheeling and dealing!







Dress: Cece Cynthia Steffe // Shoes: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop (also available here) // Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly // Bracelet: Kate Spade (similar) // Necklace: love this

{SHOP THE POST}


Tune in next Tuesday for my "weekend" look and see how to make this dress perfect for an easy afternoon! Thanks for stopping by y'all! XO

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Absolutely in love with this dress! I love that it's perfect dressed up or down and to be honest... I think I even like it better dressed down! So cute! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVE this dress, and really like how you paired the bold, colorful necklace with it! Now that I've switched gears career wise, I always find myself thinking "How could I wear this to work?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest dress. I love how you styled it for work. It'll look great on the weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one stunning striped dress with all those colors. It looks so effortless for the casual look but I love the night look. Your jewelry, clutch and sandals are gorgeous, Gentry. =)

    I also host a linkup on Thursday I would love for you to join. Welcome by. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this dress, so many pretty colors! Love how it can be dressed up or down <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect striped dress! I'd love you to pop by my blog and add this to my fashion blogger link up. I think my readers would really like your style!

    http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/03/electric-blue-dress-fff25.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)