Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Chambray Off the Shoulder


Do you ever have those pieces that just make you want to dance because you feel that fabulous in them? Yeah, that's this dress for me! I think it's easy to see from the smiles, giggles, and dance moves that I am completely in love with this simple & fun frock! It was one of those dresses I picked up in Target (you know how it goes, you go in for soap and come out with a rug, 2 dresses, a mirror, shoes, & no soap!). I feel like Target hasn't been as on the mark the past few seasons, but they are sure making up for it with their spring and summer collections! So fun!

I also wanted to point out my blue Bourbon and Bowties bangle. As I've mentioned on here, our Junior League is celebrating 85 years of service in the St Petersburg community. To celebrate our milestone anniversary, Carly (the B&B owner) created this one-of-a-kind, custom bangle for us! Not only did she source exclusive sapphire blue stones, but she added an "85" charm to commemorate the day! Can't say enough great things about this amazing brand!










Dress: Target (sold out- sorry!, super similar here and here) // Boots: Steve Madden (old, love these) // Necklace: Moon and Lola // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Have an amazing day y'all!


Image Map

8 comments

  1. Fellow Florida girl and I just want to say I love your blog! Thank you for being so fun and cheerful. Are you on the east coast of Florida for these pics? If so, I think you were in my town!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christina! Nice to "meet" a fellow Florida girl :) These pictures were taken in Madiera Beach on the West Coast of FL!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I didn't see this one. I got the non off the shoulder version of this and love it (thanks to you!) This is adorable on you and B&B bracelets are the best!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress on you!! so cute and i love it with the cowboy boots! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! It looks great with the cowboy boots & it looks like a perfect dress for spring/summer. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this sweet dress. It smells of spring
    You are so cute
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo obsessed with this dress! You look adorable!
    XO
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)