Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

6 Spring Wardrobe Essentials


I'm still in New York for work today (see you tonight Florida!) so I thought it would be fun to round up a few spring essentials. But, I cannot tell a lie... I started this post thinking it would be "5 Essentials for Spring" but then I just had to add a romper in (my current favorite wardrobe item) , and then I couldn't resist the accessories... so here we are with "6 Essentials for Spring" + a Bonus item ;) But you don't mind right... more cute things to look at!


Striped Tee
It's no surprise that nautical style is pretty much always in for spring, and a striped tee just brings that look to life perfectly! Plus, if you are a fan of pattern mixing these tees match florals (like the skirt below) quite perfectly!
Shop Striped Tee Here

Floral Skirt
"Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking..." (#NameThatMovie) But seriously, if you don't have one you MUST get a floral skirt for the spring season! Because they are usually full of different colors, they are so easy to mix and match with different tees and blouses- which you probably already have in your wardrobe!


Shop Floral Skirt Here

Chambray Shirt
If my blog is any indication, there are no less than 26368586967 ways to wear a chambray shirt, and they pretty much come to the rescue of any wardrobe need! When in doubt I always pull mine out to match with a skirt, toss on with shorts, or throw over a maxi dress- so easy!


Shop Chambray Shirt Here

Nude Wedges
Is it weird to say that nude wedges are the chambray shirts of your shoe wardrobe? 'Cause it's true! I reach for mine more often than I can count during the Spring season, so I have multiple pairs of them; there is nothing a nude shoe doesn't match! Shopping Tip: This pair is under $30!


Shop Nude Wedges Here

Graphic Shorts
I've been hesitant to wear shorts a ton in the past, they aren't always as flattering on me, but this season I can't resist scooping up every pair I see! I love the pink shorts here (especially paired with another essential- the striped tee). Shopping Tip: Loft has been knocking their shorts game outta the park this year- the have so many good ones!

Festive Romper
We all know my love for rompers, so I don't think a seasonal round-up could be complete without one! They are so easy to wear for a casual day, or a night out with your girls; dress 'em up or dress 'em down... they are pretty much perfect :)

Shop Romper Here

BONUS: Crystal Necklace
No roundup would be complete without a little sparkle :)  A great crystal statement necklace matches all your spring looks, from sundresses to rompers, striped tees & graphic shorts, every look is extra jazzy with a little more "frosting."



{SHOP THE POST}


So tell me, what are your essentials for a great spring wardrobe? Anything I should add to the list?

Image Map

3 comments

  1. I am loving all of these! <3 I already have a handful of striped tops ready for spring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these things! I feel like we have similar styles. Just found your blog and I love it!
    http://www.thedancingcowblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you enjoy the blog! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)