Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Crisp and Clean


Normally Mondays aren't all that fab, but I'm pretty excited today because it's my birthday week!! I can't lie, I'm kind of a #BirthdayDiva and I LOVE my birthday :) I love a reason to celebrate and #PopFizzClink the night away!

Today's look keeps things simple, but it's a look i've been grabbing for more and more (blame it on the busy work schedule!) This tunic is literally the perfect piece, it's long enough to wear with leggings but also is easy to tuck in for a totally different look. Paired with skinny jeans and flats, it makes me feel slightly European (they do the simple look better than anyone else) :) 







Tunic: Lush (on sale for under $30!) // Jeans: Loft Curvy Skinny // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Kate Spade Bangle

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Happy Monday!! See you back here tomorrow :)
Linkup Button

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Love this simple look! Happy birthday!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So excited to celebrate on Thursday! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I love the simple look. It's fun to break up lots of fun patterns/outfits with something like that. Love it! (PS - happy birthday week!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay birthday week! SO fun! And I love that tunic! I have it in three colors but now I wish I had it in the white! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect crisp look! You can't go wrong with it and you look so put together! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday week gurlie! Loving this look on you, so crisp and clean <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)