Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Caffeine Please!


I don't know about you, but the older I get the more I am dependent on my caffeine fix! #CaffeinePlease #AllDayEveryDay I have two cups in the morning and sometimes need my afternoon cup too- whoops! At this point I like to consider myself a coffee expert, so I love finding new great coffee shops. Buddy Brew is one of the coolest local shops (they even have a mobile brew bus) and their coffee is so good y'all! 


Making my coffee runs is even better are these Loft Petalwork Shorts that are perfect for running around town. Since there is still a chill in the air, I like adding a long sleeve tee and my trust Tory flats. Simple, easy, and perfect for revving up for the day!






Shorts: Loft // Tee: Gap (almost exact here) // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Sunnies: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a great day! We're almost to Friday!! :)


Image Map

2 comments

  1. I am caffeine free. I've never liked coffee, but lately on sleepy mornings, have been thinking maybe I should force myself to acquire a taste for it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took two kiddos, but I finally broke down and started drinking coffee. Now it's a must have! I'm loving those shorts!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod


    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)