Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Spring Scallops + Happy Birthday Mom!


This spring weather is becoming too fabulous for words... so I'll keep it simple, "I love it!" :) 

I'm also loving the Riviera shorts collection from the Loft- they fit like a dream (especially with my hippy hips) and they have been coming out with so many fun colors and patterns. The first pair I bought this season was this scalloped pair, and I've been head-over-heels for them since first sight! I love that they are the perfect neutral (black, duh) but the scallop edge gives them a little something "extra" :) 







Sweater: J. Crew (old, tons of color options here) // Shorts: Loft // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (love this option) // Necklace: Kendra Scott (similar) // Ring: HSN (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


I have to give a huge "Happy Birthday" to my sweet mamma who turns another year more fabulous today! Thank you for being the most thoughtful, kind, and compassionate woman I know and teaching me the value of family & that giving is always better than receiving. Hope you have the best day ever today! Love you!


button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

8 comments

  1. I'll have to check those scalloped shorts out, too cute! Happy birthday to your mama!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those scalloped shorts - totally can't wait for warmer weather here. xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Love the detail of the scalloped edge. I will have to try the shorts, I find it hard to find a pair that fits perfect! That bright purple color looks fab on you too!!!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are too cute! I just ordered a few tops from Loft I should have checked out their shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessing over the scalloped edges trend, those shorts are too cute!
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the loft!! It is one of my fav spots to shop! Your scalloped shorts are so cute! I am jealous you live in Fl where its warm...in SEattle...the torrential dump of rain and wind today..yuck.ha! I am taking my first trip to FL in July hopefully!

    xo
    Valerie
    Mapleleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! If you want any hints about where to go/what to see in FL let me know! You will love it here :)

      Delete
  7. I love those shorts! I will have to put them on my "to buy" list after I finish my no-spend March.Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)