Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Obsession Begins... Off the Shoulder

Dress: Xhilaration (under $25! Juniors sizing so I sized up) // Wedges: Banana Republic (favorite option) // Clutch: Old Navy 

Hi friends! I'm sorry my blogging has been a little inconsistent this week, with two back to back trips last week I haven't been able to quite catch up (but I'm working on it!) 

I have to tell y'all, off the shoulder is my absolute newest obsession! I love that it's subtly sexy and gives a hint of sass- without bearing it all! This dress was a great introduction to the trend (it's under $25!) and it's super easy to style. Throw it on with sandals, wedges, heels and you've got a ready-made outfit perfect for summer! Have you tried his trend?... Thoughts?!






Dress: Xhilaration (under $25! Juniors sizing so I sized up) // Wedges: Banana Republic (favorite option) // Clutch: Old Navy 

Have a fabulous Thursday & Happy St Patrick's Day!


Image Map

4 comments

  1. Such an adorable dress and for a steal!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this dress is from Target! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coincidentally, I also featured the off shoulder trend in my blog. Love this trend and so great for the summer ahead.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This trend and dress look great on you. I don't think I'll be jumping on board with it though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)