Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Getting Fit with TKO Accessories


Happy Monday y'all! Hope you had a fabulous Easter! It is such a special holiday and I'm so thankful I was able to go home and celebrate with my family.

To combat all the goodies I consumed (I'm looking at you fun-sized snickers!) I'm diving back in to my workout routine full force. As I've mentioned on here several times, I've really been getting into my groove with running, so I'm always looking for accessories that make my run easier- enter the TKO Fitness Belt. With two different sized pockets, it can hold your keys, ID, phone (fits up to an iPhone 6) and even a granola bar for those long runs! Love that it stays in place during all my stretches too!









Running Belt: c/o TKO // Fitbit Charge HR // Tank: Old Navy // Pants: Old Navy // Sneakers: Saucony

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Monday!
Linkup Button
Image Map

7 comments

  1. I love that it can hold the phone! That is my biggest gripe with running lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking into FlipBelt for a while, but when I ordered the wrong size I just kind of gave up. I need to find a belt that works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! I totally over indulged this weekend - whoops! This belt sounds amazing, I could have used something like this when I ran the 5k. I had no where to put all my stuff, and ended up taking my car key off my key ring and sticking it inside my shorts :-P
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for fun new workout accessories! I'm always down for something that makes running easier/more convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have a place to put my keys and I am afraid that they will fall out of the pants pocket. Love it!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fact that it can hold your phone sold me! I hate wearing my phone (or iPod) around my arm while running! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Old Navy workout clothes. They are perfect. Since I'm wanting to get into running and use my phone to listen to music, I totally need that TKO band! I've never even heard of it before. Love it!!

    www.thedancingcowblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)