Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 64}


Happy Fri-YAY y'all!! I couldn't be more excited that the weekend is here! This week has run me pretty ragged- recovering from all my travel was no joke- and with work kicking my booty I need serious relaxation stat! Tonight I'm going to be celebrating "YOLO Friday" and cheers-ing to the freakin' weekend- how about y'all?

So what did I find time to obsess over this week? So glad you asked...

{SHOPPING}
Chambray and colorful embroidery? Sign. Me. Up! This dress is perfect for all sorts of summer social engagements- from picnics to BBQs- it was made for those sweet summer days!

Speaking of summer... I think we all know ice cream is one of the best summertime treats! Now's the time to get the party started with these adorable iPhone cases!


I absolutely adore this gorgeous patchwork dress! The colors are so beautiful in person and I think with a tank underneath it would be perfect for work :) 


Whoops... guess I have embroidery on the brain! How gorgeous is this cotton ruffle dress?? I'm all about those tassels and bright orange trim!


{SHOP MY PICKS}


{STUDYING}
Up until 2016 I've had it pretty easy with my taxes- a single with no dependents? It takes me like 20 minutes tops to file! #EasyasPie Luckily, this year (i.e.: next April) I will actually have to file taxes on the blog as well so I've been a little stressed making sure I have an organization system in place to keep track of expenses and earnings. Thank goodness I came across this Income Tracker from Northern Belle Diaries- it has already been a lifesaver! 

Any other bloggers have good tips so I make sure I'm ready for the challenge of filing next year??

{EATING}
Every day new bars and restaurants are opening in St Pete, and tonight I will be hitting up The Lure- and yes I am excited! :) A happy hour featuring sangria and flatbread? Yes and YES!


{CELEBRATING}
It's hard to believe, but my beautiful baby sister, Mallory, turns 18 today!! I still remember the day she was born, and the excitement & nerves I felt that I would no longer be the only child in the family. Thank goodness the Lord knew what he was doing :)

Mallory, you made our family complete and we are each better people for having you in our lives. Your kindness, empathy, and gentle spirit inspire me to be a better person, and I couldn't be more proud to be your sister! I hope you have the best day ever love bug! Love, your big sis


Have a wonderful weekend y'all! 80% chance of rain here, so I don't see a whole lot of outdoor activities in my future! But seeing as I have a mountain of laundry and unpacking to do- that may be a good thing :)

Image Map

2 comments

  1. That is actually the income tracker that I use for my blog as well and 2015 is the first year that I have had to use it!! Happy birthday to your sister - you guys look like twins!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That patchwork dress is too pretty! Happy Birthday to your sister <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)