Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 63}


Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I'm SO ready for beach days to be here! Plunk my booty in a chair with a margarita in my hand and I'm going to be one happy girl :) 

I can't say thank you enough for all the sweet birthday wishes yesterday- you sure made this girl feel special! As you're reading this, I'm actually on my way to Houston to celebrate my birthday with one of my favorite party girls! The rodeo is in town so we're looking forward to a country, boot-scootin', good time! I can't wait for all the antics that will be ensuing and will be sure to share pictures once I'm back (and will be sharing lots on Instagram I'm sure)! :)


Also, you may have noticed a few "nips and tucks" that I've done to update the blog's design (look up and see the new menu bar!); I promise I will be walking you through all the updates next week and can't wait to tell you more about them & why I felt they were the right changes to make :)

In the meantime here are some things I can't stop obsessing over...

{SHOPPING}
Y'all know my love for a strategically placed bow, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I swooned the minute I saw these fabulous pumps! They are absolutely perfect for the office and would definitely add some pep to my step. BONUS: They are currently 40% off with code "FRIENDS40" (#YoureWelcome)



Off-the-shoulder tops are totally my jam right now (get ready because a bunch are coming your way!) and this denim beauty is under $30 & next on my wishlist! I love it styled with the white denim like the model is wearing, but also think it would be too cute with my black scalloped shorts!


I'm a sucker for a surprise detail, so this peplum-back striped tee is perfection in my book! Absolute spring perfection y'all!


{READING}
On my flight to and from NY this week I had plenty of time to read and sped through "Me Before You" cover to cover! I laughed, I cried; it was an absolutely amazing read!! I hope to do a more in-depth book review soon (and to pick up the sequel asap) but I highly recommend it if you haven't read it yet. PS- the movie is coming out soon and I'm already getting my tissues ready!


{LISTENING}
I heard this beautiful love song for the first time this week and fell in love with the sweet words! I have a feeling this will be the new "it" wedding song of the year, so all my brides-to-be check it out :)


Have a great weekend y'all! XO

{SHOP THE POST}


Image Map

3 comments

  1. Those pumps are gorgeous! I'm so glad you loved Me Before You! I can't wait for the film to come out. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for beach days to be here, too! Can't wait. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday gurlie, have an amazing time in Houston! Those heels with the bows are too pretty, and yesssss to upcoming beach days <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)