Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

One Dress Two Ways- Look #2 (Weekend)


Y'all went bananas last week (with good reason!) when I shared look one of this dress, so I couldn't be more excited to share look two with you today! Last week we styled it for work, so today we are tackling "weekend". One of my favorite ways to dress down a piece is with my trusty denim jacket- it works every time :) This dress is so fun and colorful that I wanted to bring that out with this bright Kate Spade cross body (perfect for running around town with hand's free ease) and then ground the look with bright white tennies! Would you judge me if I wore this every day?! ;)










Dress: Cece Cynthia Steffe // Tennis Shoes: Target // Bag: Kate Spade (same color) // Denim Jacket: Loft

{SHOP THE POST}

I also just had to share with you this darling off the shoulder dress I just got from Target! It's been out of stock for weeks, so when it popped back it I hit "purchase" as quick as I could! It just arrived last night and I couldn't love it more!

Have a wonderful day y'all!

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

7 comments

  1. LOVE this look! SO cute! And obsessed with your new off the shoulder dress too! SO fun! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the brights going on here! I love the bag too - such a nice size but also has the great shoulder strap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great dress and I love how you styled it for weekend wear!! Really fun bag too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a dress that can be dressed up or down and I'm a sucker for anything striped. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute striped dress! You styled it perfectly with the denim jacket!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress, it's so cute, & I'm loving that bright bag!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)