Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Perfect Easter Dresses

It's crazy how fast this year is flying by! One minute we're ringing in the New Year, and the next it's time to put on our Sunday best for Easter!

Easter is always such a special holiday in my family because not only do we celebrate Jesus' resurrection (and all the hope that it brings to us) but we also celebrate all the March/April birthdays in our clan- so it's a special weekend full of celebration and family! (I also don't hate that it makes my birthday last a wee bit longer ;) )

In case you're like me and you only just started thinking about what you're going to wear this weekend (#toobusy #oops), today i'm sharing my picks for floral dresses, white dresses, and the "finishing touches" for any Easter look! How will you be celebrating?

Floral Dresses for Easter

{SHOP FLORAL DRESSES}






White Dresses for Easter
Bell Sleeve Dress // Lace Cut-Out Dress // Babydoll Lace Dress // Peasant Sleeve Dress // Long Sleeve Babydoll Dress

{SHOP WHITE DRESSES}




{SHOP FINISHING TOUCHES}


Gracefullee Made

Image Map

5 comments

  1. I love that green TB maxi dress! Such a great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering i still have no clue how the weather will shape up this weekend I'm in limbo for what I'll be wearing! I love all your picks.. the maxi is so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love!! Those finishing details are amazing!! Hope you and your family have a great Easter!

    January
    www.januaryhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great round up of cute dresses! I can't believe that Easter Sunday is already here!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow dress is so pretty! I swoon over all of Yumi Kim's florals!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)