Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cornflower Blue Ruffles

Tank: J. Crew Factory (almost sold out, printed version here) // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Wedges: Banana Republic (favorite option) // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties

Oh em gee y'all... did you want The Bachelor finale last night?? What the heck!! Even though I thought Lauren B was the frontrunner for the whole season, I was totally #TeamJoJo and my heart broke for her! But........ I am so stinkin' excited that Jojo will be the next Bachelorette!! I think she's going to be awesome (and I would like her to spill her secrets for her banging' bod!). Yay Jojo!! Are y'all pumped too??







Tank: J. Crew Factory (almost sold out, printed version here) // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Wedges: Banana Republic (favorite option) // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties

Happy happy Tuesday!!

button
Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

5 comments

  1. Love the scalloped edge on your skirt! And that top is such a pretty color! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Floridian outfit, I love it! Ok I may have to breakdown and watch the bachelorette.

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a bachelor fan, but do love a good love story :) cute combo today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are just so perfect on you!! And they bring out your tan!! Well you know I watched the bachelor lol! SO happy she's the new bachelorette! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cornflower blue top, it looks gorgeous on you! I was heartbroken for JoJo too, but I think Ben made the right choice- he seemed to be into her the entire show! Can't wait for JoJo to be the bachelorette though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)