Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekending x 2 + Dressing Room Snaps!

Happy Monday friends! I can't believe I'm still playing catch-up from all my travels, so today I thought we could catch up together and I'll share what I've been up to lately! Just for an extra dose of Monday fun, I'm also tossing in some recent fitting room pictures (because when I travel... I shop! #souvenirs)

{HOUSTON}

I was so excited to jet off to Houston for my birthday weekend! I've never been and my gal pal Katie moved there about 4 months ago so It was about time I visited. We both got in Friday afternoon and kicked off the weekend with drinks at Julep which had the tastiest craft cocktails! Yummy!
This was my travel outfit- an easy romper, oversize tote, and a jam-packed carry on! (It looks tiny in the picture but I guarantee that it was stuffed & b-i-g!

Houston was absolutely beautiful- perfect weather for shopping all around and lunching on the patio!

Of course when i heard there was a three story mall (The Galleria) I had to stop on by! Katie and I actually both bought this outfit- it's such a fun workweek look and fit perfectly! If you haven't stopped by Banana lately you MUST- they are killin' it!
Embellished Sweater (runs big, I'm wearing a Small) // Sloan Floral Pants (true to size with a hint of stretch)

Saturday night we decided to go out for authentic Mexican and had the most delicious meal at El Tiempo! It was so fresh and flavorful- Yum yum yum!

Katie was sweet enough to organize a special surprise treat for me (a mouthwatering Tres Leches cake) and a mariachi rendition of "happy birthday"- so fun!


We ended the night going out on the town and started the night at Okra. My favorite thing about the bar, besides the awesome atmosphere, was that with each drink you got a ticket to vote for one of the 4 non-profits and each month the winning non-profit received a donation from the bar. Drinking & doing good? Love it!

{TAMPA- Neiman Marcus CUSP Event}

This past weekend I had the fun of attending the CUSP fashion event at Neiman Marcus. We enjoyed yummy bites and drinks, a fashion show, and a panel of some inspiring ladies- including "J" a blogger I've followed since college! (She was an absolute doll in person- so kind, genuine, and down to earth!)






When the event was over I *had* to stop by the Lilly store and try out some fun new arrivals! This dress was too gorgeous not to take home- so my closet is now even brighter ;) Plus, you have got to see the back- the most fun cut out detail!
Ophelia Dress in "Multi A-Peeling" (True to size- I'm wearing my normal size Medium and it's a perfect fit!)

These are a few more of the beautiful pieces I tried on. The Elsa was on sale and also made it's way into my shopping bag... #oops So many gorgeous pieces for spring at Lilly!
Elsa in "Rule Breakers" (I also took this home!) // Dusk Dress in "Southern Charm" (took my normal size & the fit is sexy without being too revealing) // Gretch Romper in "Hibiscus Stroll" (size up- it's a traditional shift fit with romper shorts)

{SHOP THE POST}


Whew! I think that's all :) Lots has been going on & it's sure made for a wonderful 2016! See y'all tomorrow with a brand new outfit post that I'm so excited to share!

Linkup Button

B ~ Loved Boston

Image Map

3 comments

  1. There is SO many fun new Lilly pieces! Our store was stocked up this weekend and it was all I could do to walk out without buying anything. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Houston but it's towards the top of my travel list for sure! I love how colorful your wardrobe is! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants from Banana!! They are killing it latley!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)