Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Polka Dot Skirt



I'm having so much fun sharing more of my work week wardrobe with y'all! I hope that some of these ideas are helping you spice up your look as well :) I know sometimes I can get stuck in a rut so it's always good to get inspiration from fellow bloggers- after all I'm in an office 5 days a week & my look can get repetitive sometimes!

Today's look involves a chambray button, which you are no stranger to seeing on me. It truly is the workhorse piece of my closet. Paired with this fun dotted midi skirt (i'm on a kick with this midi length) and my comfy leopard heels, this is a good twist on a classic look to help you beat those workweek blues!









Chambray: Loft (almost exact here) // Skirt: Piperlime (RIP, similar black & white option here) // Heels: Target // Pearls: HSN (almost exact) // Watch: Randy Jackson (option)

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy hump day! Thanks as always for stopping by, I appreciate you so!

Gracefullee Made


Image Map

7 comments

  1. That midi skirt is just darling on you!! I love this outfit and it's totally suited to your bubbly personality! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute skirt, & I love it paired with the leopard! I love those little libraries too, such a fun idea, & I love how they're still around!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the dots and leopard!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chambray is definitely a wardrobe staple! Love the skirt pairing here! So cute on you!!

    January
    www.januaryhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work look! That skirt is so cute and that necklace is perfect with the chambray top!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you dressed up the classic chambray! Big fan of both the skirt and your leopard heels!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)