Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pretty in Pink (& Stripes)


Happy Tuesday y'all! I'm super duper pumped this morning, because even though I had to wake up at 3 AM I'm on my way to New York!! It's just for 48 hours, and it's for work, but I still am super excited to spend time in the Big Apple! The weather is supposed to be pretty gorgeous and I packed workout gear so that I can take an early morning stroll and enjoy being in NYC :) My days are pretty packed while I'm there, but are there any must-eat, must-shop places to go if I have a hot second?



Clearly these are Florida photos (thank goodness for these amazing warm weekends we've ben having!) and I'm so excited to have so much color back in my life :) Winter fashion is way too dreary for me... bring on the brights!! Pink and navy are very classic as a color combo and look great together- especially with stripes thrown into the mix. Now with this nautical look, where is my yacht?! ha!








Ruffle Blouse: J. Crew Factory (still available in two cute prints!) // Skirt: J. Crew (great option here) // Clutch: The Palm Tree Boutique (love this option) // Wedges: Banana Republic (love these) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a fabulous day y'all! XO

Image Map

4 comments

  1. That clutch color is amazing - I just love how vibrant that top is too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend recently shared with me: There are so many fabulous places to eat. The Belgium chain Le Pain has many restaurants in NYC. One right by the Rock. That is more of a breakfast, brunch, lunch place. There are lots of great grab and go chains like Pret Manager. Both Le Pain and Pret are organic. And Magnolia Bakery by the Rock has the most fantastic cupcakes and banana pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit! I am about to go copy the entire thing! I hope you have the best time in NYC--it is my favorite place! You can't go wrong with food unless your smack dab in the middle of midtown. Otherwise, Yelp it, and you'll find something great.
    Xo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole look! I hope you are having fun in NYC! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)