Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Shopbop Spring Sale!

I'm sure you've seen it all over blog land, but tomorrow is the last day of the Shopbop Sping Sale! Although Shopbop can be a little pricy, if you have had your eye on an investment piece (like a fab handbag) this is the perfect time to pull the trigger- 'cause how often do you get a discount on Tory Burch?! I've pulled a few of my favorites for you below... Happy Shopping! :)


{SHOP MY PICKS}



Have a wonderful weekend y'all! The Junior League of St Petersburg officially turns 85 today (WOW!!) so we have a big luncheon tomorrow to celebrate! Can't wait and will be sure to share pictures soon- I have lots to catch y'all up on! 
Image Map

2 comments

  1. There are so many things I have my eye on I'm almost too overwhelmed lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your picks, it's such a great sale!! Have a great weekend & luncheon!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)