Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What to Wear for Thanksgiving

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away? I sure can't! Last week we talked about dressing your table to get you ready for the big day, so it only seems fitting that this week would talk about dressing yourself! When it comes to Thanksgiving I'm all about comfort, ease, and making room for the inevitable "food baby" that will happen! (I can't be the only one that goes back for seconds with pumpkin pie!) ;) 

Thanksgiving Dinner


Swing Dress (40% off with code "HOLIDAY") // Plaid Poncho (40% off with code "HOLIDAY) // Riding Boots // Gold Watch (currently 25% off!) // Rayne Necklace // Stud Earrings


{SHOP THE POST}



Thanksgiving Family Football

Plaid Button Up (use code "SHOPNOW" for up to $175 off!) // Distressed Denim // Puffer Vest (use code "SHOPNOW" for up to $175 off!) // Crawler Earrings // Leopard Flats // Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}



So what do you plan on wearing for Thanksgiving? Tell me all about it! :) Have a great one y'all!! 

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I love the football outfit. I am thinking that you inspired me once again. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how close we are to Thanksgiving! Loving both of these outfits, especially the swing dress - such a pretty color for Thanksgiving <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join a Giveaway on my blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits for the holiday! I call swing dresses my eating dress because they are so forgiving!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these outfit ideas! I need that poncho in my life!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)