Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Old Navy Striped Tunic


How was y'alls Halloween?? I actually ended up with a low-key Halloween night (fine by me since I'm not really a fan) but spent lots of quality time with one of my besties, Katie, who's moving to Houston tomorrow. Although I'm super-bummed to be losing my partner-in-crime, I'm so excited for this next chapter for her! I'll miss you friend!!

Now onto today's look...

Weekends are the perfect time for comfort and colorful accessories, which I definitely indulged in this weekend! I picked up this Old Navy tunic a few weeks ago, and my friends, I never want to take it off- so comfy! Also, you have to love that it is long enough to wear with leggings (I sure do!) Adding a eye-catching graphic scarf was the perfect pattern-mix, and gave the whole look some visual interest. 








Tunic: Old Navy // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (my favorite- get used to seeing them tons!) // Boots: Sam Edelman (I swear by the wide-calf version of this boot!) // Scarf: Betsy Johnson (option here) // Watch: Randy Jackson (option here) // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer obsessed with this option) // Photography: Capture the Ride

Hope y'all have a wonderful week! Let's make it a great one shall we!

stylenudge.com

More Pieces of Me

Image Map

9 comments

  1. This is probably one of my favorite looks you've done yet! I love how casual it is, but totally put together and the scarf is so fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest, friend! Love that scarf!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve heard so many great things about these pants! They seem like the perfect wear-anywhere option!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that tunic and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite tunic! I'm actually wearing it right now with olive green skinny jeans and black combat boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with striped anything and this tunic is adorable! So sorry that you are loosing you PIC. That stinks!!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could wear stripes every day of the week and never get sick of them! Love this top and the scarf is so fun with it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that striped top! I seriously have been wearing stripes on such non stop repeat lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fun+flirty scarf especially over the stripes. Hope you had a great Halloween, Gentry. =)

    Welcome by! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)