Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pursuit of Preppiness


Happy Tuesday y'all! I'm so excited to share some fun news with you... after a month of interviews and three additional weeks of waiting, it's official that I am now an Associate Buyer in Jewelry at my company!! I can't thank you enough for your sweet words, encouraging thoughts, and rah-rah attitudes- they helped keep me positive during this whole process ('cause man that was a long one!) I started in my new role yesterday and I am already so excited! It's a lot more responsibility and some new brands, but it's going to be a great challenge and I can't wait to settle in! I'm so passionate about what I do- merchandising is absolutely a dream job for me- and it's exciting to see my career growing! An exciting bonus of my new role- I'm going to get to travel a few times a year! whoop whoop! :) 



I decided to keep things casual today and share with you my new favorite "weekend wear" brand- Simply Southern. You know I'm all about that prep, and these tees deliver on that 100%! They have the cutest designs, are incredibly well-made, and are under $30! The brand also has darling travel supplies (duffle bags, cosmetic bags, etc) as well as bow-ties for your guy... It's safe to say I'm obsessed (and you will be too)!







Long Sleeve Tee: Simply Southern via Jesses Girl Blvd Boutique // Jeans: Loft Curvy Straight (I swear by 'em!) // Boots: Michael Antonio (old, love these) // Bag: Vineyard Vines (love these options)

{SHOP THE POST} 


Happy Tuesday! Make it the best one yet! XO

button  Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

7 comments

  1. I am so proud of you!!! You deserve it! I can't wait to see all the places you go in life. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girl, that's awesome! And how cute is that top?! Love! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new role girl!! And I could totally see you in g-ville rocking that outfit! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new job!!! Best wishes on your new journey!!

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sweet pea -- so exciting!

    Where testimonial statements are at issue, the only indicium of reliability sufficient to satisfy constitutional demands is the one the Constitution actually prescribes: confrontation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS girl on the new job! Can't wait to hear more about it! And loving this top on you, super cute <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new job!!!! That's SOOO exciting and you totally deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)