Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Thanksgiving Look with Brooklyn Hat Company


Happy Thanksgiving week y'all! Can't believe this Thursday is the "big day" (or should I say meal?) - this year is just catapulting by! In case you don't have your outfit picked out yet, I shared a few previous ideas here, and today I thought I would show you one more. 

You certainly can't go wrong with plaid (ever) but adding a big 'ol floppy hat makes this look so fun! This is my first oversize hat, and I'm completely over the moon for it! It's from Brooklyn Hat Company, and can you believe this is their very first full line? Their vision is to take us back to a time when you "tipped your hat before walking out the door" and I sure think Thanksgiving is the perfect time to bring back that sentiment! So what have you picked out for the big day?! Do tell... :) 







Dress: Old Navy (one of my favorite purchases recently! Get 30% off with code "EARLYBIRD")) // Boots: Michael Shannon (option here) // Hat: c/o Brooklyn Hat Company // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (great option here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Linkup Button
Two Peas in a Blog

The Fashion Canvas


Image Map

9 comments

  1. I would definitely be comfy in that dress for thanksgiving! Such a cute hat! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can't go wrong with a plaid dress! This looks fabulous on you gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos! I love your plaid dress, I have one that is very similar.

    Xo Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect fall outfit!

    I found you at Two Peas in a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT Thanksgiving look!! You look great!

    xx, EE
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This buffalo plaid dress would be great to wear for Thanksgiving. I love it with your new gorgeous hat, Gentry.

    Happy Thanksgiving my friend. :-) Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just too adorable,,that dress and hat are fab!! I LOVE the horse in the background too, perfect back drop for your outfit! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Valerie
    Fashion and Travel

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)