Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 53}


One of the things I want most on this blog is to share my heart with y'all. Fashion is a huge part of who I am so I enjoy sharing fun looks and finds in hopes that it sparks ideas for you too, but I also love current events, cooking, reading, dancing to good jams & more! So I'm going to switch up the format of my Friday series in hopes that I can share a little bit more of "me" with you! Let me know what you think and if there are any things you want to see in the future. Hope you like it as much as I do!


{SHOPPING}

This adorable tassel necklace- proceeds from the purchase in the month of November go to supporting disabled veterans. I can't think of anything more precious then gifting our veterans independence after they fought to protect ours!

I just got this turtleneck in the mail and I couldn't wait one more second to tell you about it! It's thick but not heavy, soft but not shapeless, dare I say it's perfect?!

{READING}

25 Famous Women share the best advice they've ever given or received- and it's good y'all! (Kelly Ripa's may be my favorite)

{EATING}

I made this awesome Tomato Tortellini Soup this weekend and had enough for leftovers all week- it was super easy and so good! I even was able to make it in the crockpot (to make the recipe even easier). It'll be perfect for warding off the winter chill!

{LISTENING}

I have a totally embarrassing confession to make, I'm totally digging Justin Bieber's new songs- especially "Love Yourself"... so so so good y'all! If only I was a teeny bopper again!



Image Map

3 comments

  1. Love the link about the 25 famous women getting advice! hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that turtleneck! And that soup looks delish!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup looks great! Anything with tortellini is good to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)