Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

As we've officially entered the Holiday season, I've been hard at work planning Holiday content for y'all because this is the most wonderful (and my favorite) time of the year! So if there is anything you want to see or questions you want me to answer, let me know so I can plan it in! :) 

Today I'm excited to kick off the Thanksgiving fun with my favorite Thanksgiving tablescapes. I haven't had the pleasure of hosting T-Giving yet (gotta get a bigger place first!), but it is such a special day to me and I can't wait until the day I am able to host my family! Hopefully these give you some inspiration too:









One of the things I strive to do during the holiday season is really remember the reason behind the celebration. For me that is celebrating the birth of our Lord & Savior, but also thanking him for the the abundance of blessings I have (family & friends I'm looking at you!). To keep this at the top of mind, I found this awesome printable to keep you on track daily studying his word and giving thanks. I'm going to start it today (have to catch up on the few days I'm behind already!) Let me know if you decide to do it too.

I'm sure in the spirit now! Can't wait to be giving thanks with my loved ones in a few short weeks! Happy Wednesday y'all!

Shop the Post:



Image Map

4 comments

  1. I loved today's post!!! Since I do host our family's Thanksgiving, table #1 has my eye. I want a plaid cloth like that. Also, I am printing your scripture guide and joining you. I needed that this morning. Thank you for inspiring me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the decor! SO pretty! The gold pumpkins are perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that printable! I am going to try to do that every day! This is my favorite time of year too!! All the family and friends and parties. It's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love Thanksgiving! Loving the pretty decor and the thankfulness sticks, I may need to try that this year <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)