Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For Her

Today's gift guide was so much fun to put together and has ideas for your mom, your sister, your besties- really any girl in your life! We all know I have an affinity for a cute coffee mug and this one is perfect for the girl who celebrate everyday. I'm also a sucker for cozy gifts, so these fun flannels, soft slippers, and warm throw are perfect for a snuggly night in (for the gal who loves a good movie night!) If you've been reading here for some time then you know I L-O-V-E my Bourbon and Bowties, so let's just say this Elf will be gifting them to several ladies on my list! :) 




{SHOP THE POST}


Happy gifting y'all! Make sure you're starting to deck those halls!! Fa la la la la!

Image Map

7 comments

  1. I think half of the items ou are showing are on my Christmas list. I love simply but practical gifts so jewelery and pjs are some of my top items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I seriously need that Kate Spade speaker! SO cute! And I Love how bright and colorful that throw is! Amazing! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or is everything Kate Spade just perfect these days! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your finds, especially that polka dot cocktail shaker! Perfect for the holidays <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found so many pretty items! I need the pajamas and slippers.Have a nice day!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to invest in some Kendra Scott accessories! They are super cute. Also- Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the slippers!! I end up finding thing for myself through all these gift guides :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)