Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Holiday Spirit


Y'all, I'm having the hardest time getting into the holiday spirit this year (it probably has something to do with the 90 degree weather)- this year has flown by so fast I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving and then Christmas! But whenever I'm struggling with feeling, I find that dressing the part usually helps ;) So today I'm going full festive in hopes that I can start to spread some holiday cheer! This skirt is definitely doing a great job of getting me ready for the fun to come in the next few weeks!








Puffer Vest: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // White Tee: J. Crew // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (old, this is fab) // Boots: Michael Shannon // Purse: Kate Spade

{SHOP THE POST}


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Image Map

12 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Plaid is just great for the holidays, isn't it? :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you're not feeling it, you certainly look like you're in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say no more, I'm sold on the skirt. Totally buying one! Love this outfit! It would be perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas or just because.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute holiday look! I love the plaid skirt. I have never had one before but I really think I should get one for this holiday season.

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog via the Trend Spin linkup. I am SO in love with your style! Just started following you on IG and Bloglovin! :)
    This outfit is so festive and adorable- I, clearly, need to get into JCrew Factory for some shopping!!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Trend Spin Link-Up and am so glad that I found your blog! You have fabulous style! I love that skirt - it is so perfect for the holidays...I guess I am going to be making a trip to the J.Crew outlet this weekend to see if I can find it!

    xx, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the color of this vest - so bright and cheery for the season <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, there's that skirt I love!! It will be perfect for all your holiday parties :)

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is absolutely adorable!!! I have a few of that style skirt and love them. This plaid is perfect for the Holidays! I bet it is hard getting into Holiday vibe when it's summer-like weather.
    XO
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link-Up!
    Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always a good idea to keep corporate party ideas written down because you will find yourself cornered many times as you are organizing a party and you will need to refer back to your tips.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)