Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Plaid and Pearls

 

There's nothing better for the holiday season than festive plaid! I loved this pattern from  J. Crew Factory so much I couldn't resist getting it in both this popover and the matching skirt (which I will be styling next week)! I styled this shirt super-casually here, in a look perfect for running errands or a quick lunch, but it could easily be dressed up with a festive metallic skirt and party ready in a jiffy! Don't you love versatile pieces?! 







Shirt: J. Crew Factory Popover // Jeans: Loft (I swear by the curvy skinny style!) // Flats: Tory Burch Reva // Necklace: R. J. Graziano (old, love this option) // Watch: Bellezza // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

3 comments

  1. LOVE THIS!! That is a beautiful plaid and I love the chunky pearls! Very classy, but also fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors look fantastic on you, and LOVING those pearls. Gorgeous <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plaid!! I think that last photo of you is gorgeous! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)