Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: Under $25

I'm so excited to be kicking off my "Gifting With Girl Meets Bow" series with under $25 gifts today! I believe that you don't have to spend a lot to give adorable and meaningful gifts- and I'm going to show you how today :) One of my favorite gifts to give is cute drink wear; coffee mugs and wine glasses get tons of use around my house so those are always appreciated! In the fall I love lighting candles and decorating with seasonal cheer, so those are gifts I love to share with my friends too! Tis the season y'all!




{SHOP THE POST}


Image Map

2 comments

  1. Voluspa candles are my absolute favorite and I'd be happy with one of those any day!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your picks! Especially the earrings and the cards <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)