Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

An Olivia Pope Cardigan + A WINNER!


Can we all agree that Olivia Pope without a doubt has the best wardrobe on TV? I'm obsessed with her snuggly collection of cardigans so I was stoked to find this one! The instant I saw it I thought, "Olivia would most definitely approve!" Soft, cozy, snuggly, & chic... now all I need is a glass of red wine and a record to dance to (oh, and a Presidential boyfriend ;) )







Cardigan: Lou & Grey Cloudy Cardigan // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (second day in a row rocking' them... #noshame) // Tank: Loft (runs big, size down) // Boots: Michael Shannon // Tote: Barrington Gifts // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (option here)  

Shop the Post:



Finally, congratulations to Denise K for winner the Ugly Christmas Sweater of your choice!! I've emailed you to select your sweater; can't wait to see what you pick and how you wear it! :) Thanks to all who entered!

The Fashion Canvas
Two Peas in a Blog
Gracefullee Made

Image Map

6 comments

  1. I love this look on you. You carry it so well. Now, talk to Mr. Weatherman and help it cool off a bit so we can all wear it, please. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Olivia Pope cardigan! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we first talk about how much I love your festive front porch? Look at all those cute pumpkins! And loving this cardigan, it's perfectly chic and cozy looking <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that cardigan! It looks so cozy! I always love the waterfall/asymmetrical front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of this cardigan too, definitely my favorite style righ now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)