Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Seeing Spots


This weekend was kind of the best! Some of my best girlfriends and I planned a fun trip to Gainesville to cheer on our Gators at the Homecoming game and we had a totally blast despite the 90 degree temperatures (yes... in November!) Even though it was an ugly win (9-7) I'm still pumped for our boys and we're going to the SEC Championship game- whoop whoop!! Can't wait until December! After a busy Saturday, I headed back to St Pete for our Junior League's "Fall into Fashion" fundraiser- and what a fun time it was!

I'm sure you can feel me when I saw I definitely needed something easy for my Monday! I hopped on the swing sweater trend last year- and i've never hopped off! They are the perfect topper piece and add the perfect natural base to some pretty wild pants :) 







Sweater: J. Crew Factory (option here and here) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (wild about these) // Flats: Tory Burch // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Bracelets: c/o MarleighGrace // Photography: Capture the Ride

Here's to a great week! Thank you so much for reading and visiting! Y'all mean the world! XO

stylenudge.com

Linkup Button

Image Map

5 comments

  1. Love the bold print on your pants - they are too cute!! and I think this is the first time I've seen you in glasses - I like it!! :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are so fun! What a great print!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are too cute and fun! And loving your KS necklace <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun outfit. Loving your pants. Y'all's game was intense. I'm sure it was fun to be there!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are so fun! Love the colors!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)