Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Small Business Saturday Sales


The "older" I get the more I enjoy shopping and supporting local businesses in my community. There is nothing cooler than getting to know local business owners and watching their businesses flourish and thrive with support from the community. If you don't know, today is Small Business Saturday, a day all about shopping local and supporting the small businesses in your town! 

So, I thought it would be fun to round up my favorite "small businesses" (that you can also shop online) and their awesome sales:


Up to 75% off and orders over $50 get free shipping & a gift with code "BLACKFRIDAY15"

25% off the entire site with code "BLACKFRIDAY" (Her coffee mugs are the perfect giftables!)


Spend $75 and get a free beanie with purchase

20% off everything with code "BLACKOUT15"

My favorite monogramming site!! Free blanket scarf with $100 order (and you get to choose between three colors!)


Up to 90% off curated assortment of items found here, plus free shipping

40% off the entire site (discount taken at checkout)

Happy Shopping y'all! Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)