Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture

(if you know the link to the source please let me know!)

I'm reading a phenomenal book in my weekly bible study right now called "Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free" and I can't recommend it enough! We are only in chapter 2 and it has truly been eye-opening to me to see all the lies that the Devil wraps us women in and leads us to believe; lies that keep us from being effective for the Kingdom and living God's best. The whole book is about debunking those lies and learning God's truth so that we can fight off those lies. Man y'all, it's life-changing! It's pretty amazing to walk through the bible and see that God's faithfulness is present in every detail- he doesn't miss a thing and is always working for the best for His people. He loves us so!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)