Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Herringbone and Plaid


The biggest bummer about that fact that Florida has decided to be in a perpetual state of summer is that it's kept me from busting out my puffer vests- but not anymore! It's time to let these babies out of hiding! ;) This herringbone vest has to be one of my most reached-for pieces because it's practically a neutral and mixes and matches with everything in my closet! I decided to get real creative today and mix it with this boyfriend plaid pullover- and the result is pretty fun, don't 'ya think?! 








Plaid Pullover: Old Navy // Puffer Vest: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: Loft // Boots: Sam Edelman (I'm wearing the wide-calf & they are amazing y'all!) // Necklace: HSN (similar here) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Technibond

{SHOP THE POST}


Thanks for all the love on my promotion yesterday!! I am just thrilled for this next step in my career and I can't thank y'all enough for celebrating with me! This community is what makes blogging so much fun :) Have a great one y'all! XO

Gracefullee Made

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

6 comments

  1. And we're twins on the blog today, you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect combo of plaid and herringbone! Love your look girl!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect fall look! The vest and shirt are great pieces for this season. Have a nice day!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your herringbone and plaid are gorgeous together, Gentry. I need both of those pieces. Welcome by.

    Have a great weekend! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)