Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ditch the DVR with NBC TVEverywhere


If you've been around these parts for awhile, then you know very well that I am a girl who is constantly on the go! Getting Buddy walked and fed in the morning, working all day in corporate retail, running to the gym or a Junior League meeting, then walking Buddy boy again and finally writing a blog post- my days leave little time for me to keep up with the TV shows/pop culture I love. But I still want to be able to participate in the water-cooler gossip each week, which is why I am so excited to have discovered NBC's TVEverywhere!



I used to watch The Voice pretty religiously, but this season I just haven't had time (& I'm never home to watch the DVR) so NBC TVEverwhere is the perfect solution! Stopping at Starbucks for a latte? Switch on your laptop and "Watch Now." Waiting in the doctors office (like I'll be doing next week)? Power up and watch full-episodes online! Even when I'm running around when the show is airing I can stream live TV wherever I am- technology is amazing y'all!


So what show are you going to hop online and get into? Are you into the talent and competition on The Voice like me? (Team Blake all the way!) Or are you more into the mystery and intrigue of The Blacklist? Or are you all about the drama on Chicago PD and Chicago Med? What ever your cup of tea is, you can be sure to always be caught up with NBC TVEverywhere!


Have an awesome Wednesday y'all! So excited to share what I'm thankful for with you tomorrow and round-up the best Black Friday sales Friday! So much fun to come this week!


Image Map

1 comment

  1. This sounds neat! I am terrible at watching/catching up on T.V. shows!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)