Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 52}


Happy happy Friday- oh it is a happy Friday indeed! I'm headed to Gainesville this weekend to cheer on my Gators at Homecoming and I can't wait! It's my first weekend back since I graduated 5 years ago, so cheering on my boys is going to be extra special!


{ONE}
I'm having a total "moment" with the Gap lately, they are one of the only retailers that is giving me a true "pop of color" in the midst of all this nude, blush blah that is happening in the marketplace. Until 11/9 you can use code "WOW" to get 40% off your purchase (oh wow indeed)! 



{TWO}
I'm all about plaid, and I'm all about a bargain, so you know my eyes were bogging out when I spotted this insanely adorable shirtdress for under $25 (yep y'all read this right!) 


{THREE}
Christmas is the absolute best time of the year, and I'm a total sucker for Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas celebration! All of their sweet movies and so charming and I always smile watching them. If you've never tuned in your totally missing out! Be prepared for the addiction to begin ;)


{FOUR}
Lilly Pulitzer just released her new arrivals and they are so good! I'll be sharing all my favorites soon, but for now I wanted to let you know that the sought-after "Peel and Eat" print is back (and just as fabulous as ever!) I've got my eye on this maxi dress that is perfect for summer time! 



{FIVE}
If you're like me and you love wearing both your jewelry and your fitness tracker (but know that the two don't necessarily go hand-in-hand) then this Baublebar x Jawbone collaboration is perfect for you! I, of course, am totally partial to the gold bracelet, but they are all pretty awesome! 



Enjoy your weekend y'all! I hope it's wonderful, relaxing, and of course... FUN! XO


Image Map

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the tip about the Gap discount! I've already done some shopping this morning AND it's Friday. What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that shirt dress and I'm so excited about all the holiday movies that are about to premier!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with that red skirt from The Gap! Perfect for upcoming holiday parties <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun watching your Gators play this weekend! I'll get to see them next weekend when they come to Columbia (& hopefully beat the Gamecocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute shirt dress, and that BaubleBar bracelet is pretty stinkin cute too! Have fun at the homecoming game this weekend
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)