Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: Christmas PJ's

After a snuggly and cozy Thanksgiving at home, all I want to do is be curled up in the sweetest pajamas and watching Christmas movies and wrapping gifts! So today I thought I would round up my favorite PJ's for the cozy Christmas afternoons- tis the season y'all!




PS- Thank you all so much for your well-wished on my new car purchase! I am so excited about my Jeep and can't wait to make new memories in it. I really love getting to share my joy and excitement with y'all too!

Linkup Button

stylenudge.com

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I would love a new set of PJ's and I have my eye on a few too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are all these PJ's! Especially loving the flannel and of course the Cheers set <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such an obsession with pajamas, so cute!!! Love all of these but I seriously love the yeti ones! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! I ask for new pjs every Christmas!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)